2 SINP draws select 618 and 455 applicants on Oct 21 and Oct 7
SINP shared its latest immigration news, where 2 SINP draws select 618 and 455 applicants on Oct 21 and Oct 7.
2 SINP draws select 618 and 455 applicants on Oct 21 and Oct 7. Selected applicants can apply for permanent residence in Canada. Also, to qualify applicants needed a CRS score of:
Oct 21 SINP draw
- Express Entry – minimum CRS score 69.
- Occupations in-demand – minimum CRS score 78.
Oct 7 SINP draw
- Express Entry – minimum CRS score 70.
Besides, as of now, SINP has selected 6,082 applicants in 2020.
In case you want to apply to SINP then you must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). And to qualify you must get a qualifying score out of 100.
After that, you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR.
Further, 340 Express Entry applicants selected in Oct 7 and Oct 21 SINP draws. If you too received an ITA under the SINP EE stream, then it means you:
- Have a valid Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied under 1 of its sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Also, have applied to the SINP EE stream.
- Finally have a qualifying EOI score.
Moreover, if your EE profile gets a nomination then it will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA to apply for a Canada PR.
Also, looking at the past Sep 24 SINP draw there is an increase in the selection of applicants. Whereas the number of applicants from Express Entry stream remained consistent.
Overall, looking at the SINP draws we can expect a rise in the selection of applicants. Similarly, there will be a drop in the CRS score.