2 points increase in selection of applicants in Nov 24 BC PNP draw
In the latest Canada draw, there is 2 points increase in selection of applicants in Nov 24 BC PNP draw.
Applicants who applied to BC PNP are in for a treat as there is a 2 points increase in selection of applicants in Nov 24 BC PNP draw. Also, the CRS score remains unchanged. In comparison to the last Nov 10 BC PNP draw, the current draw saw no change in the CRS score. This comes as wonderful news for applicants who are applying for permanent residence in Canada.
Besides, to qualify the applicants needed the following minimum CRS score under the following BC PNP sub-streams.
Skills Immigration (S.I.)
- Skilled Worker – 93
- International Graduate – 94
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
Express Entry BC (EEBC)
- Skilled Worker
- International Graduate
Overall, in this draw, a total of 360 applicants were selected for Canada PR.
In case you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) under the EEBC stream then it means you have:
- An active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Applied under 1 of its sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Also, applied to the BC PNP EEBC sub-stream.
- Further, meet the terms for the same.
- Besides, have a minimum CRS score to qualify.
Further, if you get a nomination from BC against your EE profile then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This automatically increases your chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR.
There is 2 points increase in selection of applicants in Nov 24 BC PNP draw which only hints at the ongoing positive Canada immigration trends. But we must prepare for the CRS score to go slightly up or low. However, the slight change will only help the applicant’s applying to get Canada PR quickly and with ease.
Take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.