2 PEI PNP draws select 198 applicants for Canada PR
PEI recently held its latest immigration draws on July 10 and July 16, 2020. 2 PEI PNP draws select 198 applicants who meet the program terms and have a minimum qualifying CRS score.
Prince Edward Island (PEI) is an island province of Canada. It recently held 2 draws and selected 198 applicants for nomination for permanent residence in Canada. These applicants were selected under the island’s Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP).
The first draw for this month was on July 10 and selected 8 applicants under PEI PNP‘s Labour Impact and Express Entry Category. But the province is yet to share details of the number of selection of people from each of the streams.
Whereas the second PEI PNP draw was on July 16. In this draw, PEI PNP selected:
- Labour Impact Category and Express Entry Category – 157 applicants
- Business Impact Category – 29 applicants
If you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) under the PEI Express Entry Category then:
- Firstly, you have a valid Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Secondly, you have applied under one of the EE streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, your profile has been assessed as per the EE Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Further, you have submitted an EOI to PEI PNP.
- Besides, you have a minimum EOI score after assessment.
PEI PNP has not shared the number of applicants selected and minimum EOI score under the Labour Impact and the Express Entry category.
Similarly, in the Labour Impact Category applicants needed:
- a valid job offer from PEI.
- have support from a PEI employer.
- Have applied under one of the sub-streams such as:
- Skilled Worker
- Critical Worker
- International Graduate
- Submit an EOI.
- Also, have a minimum EOI score to qualify.
The EOI score for 2 draws in this category is not shared by the province.
Further, for Business Impact Category:
- Submit an EOI in the Business Impact: Work Permit stream.
- To qualify, have a minimum EOI score 117.
2 PEI PNP draws select 198 applicants and in future will continue to select more. Because the current Canada immigration trends are positive as clear from other PNP’s draw results. Overall, the current time is the right time to apply for a Canada PR.