2 consecutive OINP draws select 699 Express Entry applicants
On June 03, 2020, 2 consecutive OINP draws select 699 applicants. Express Entry applicants were selected under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
Ontario in its June 03 OINP draws selects 699 Express Entry (EE) applicants. To qualify the applicants needed a CRS score as low as 358. Also, the selected applicants can now apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence in Canada.
June 03 OINP draw:
First draw – 167 applicants selected. Qualifying CRS score between 358 – 439.
Second draw – 532 applicants selected. Qualifying CRS score between 471 – 500.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) selected 699 profiles under its Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. If you too received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in this draw, then it means:
- Firstly, you have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Secondly, you have applied under one of the EE streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet Human Capital Factors of the EE system such as:
- Language Skills
- Education level
- Work Experience
- Also, you have a minimum CRS score:
- For the first draw between 358 – 439.
- For the second draw between 471 – 500.
- Further, applicants had minimum:
- In the first draw, 1 year of work experience in Canada
- In the second draw, international work experience.
Besides, if you get a provincial nomination against your EE profile then your chances of receiving an ITA to apply for Canada PR increases.
The 2 consecutive OINP draws select 699 applicants which brings the total number of profiles selected in 2020 in each stream to:
- Human Capital Priorities Stream – 2,842
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream – 692
- Skilled Trades Stream – 948
Overall, Ontario has selected 3,882 applicants up till now. Also, looking at the current Canada Immigration trends we can expect a rise in the selection of applicants and a drop in the CRS score.