1st Manitoba PNP draw of 2022 invites 443 applicants
Jan 13, 2022: 1st Manitoba PNP draw of 2022 invites 443 applicants
The new year starts with a high as the 1st Manitoba PNP draw of 2022 invites 443 applicants. Also, to qualify in this draw the applicants needed the following CRS score as per the MPNP sub-stream they applied under:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 357 LAAs issued.
- 459 CRS score requirement.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 33 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 53 LAAs issued directly under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- 711 CRS score requirement.
Besides, out of overall 443 LAAs 97 have been issued to applicants who meet the following requirement:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have a valid EE profiting the same.
- Applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to 1 of the MPNP sub-streams.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score.
If you meet the above terms and you get a nomination from Manitoba, then you are in for a treat. Because as you get a nomination from MPNP against your EE profile, you will also get an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. This will increase your chances of getting an ITA for submitting a Canada PR visa application.
Looking at the beginning of the year we can see the continuation of positive Canada immigration trends. So, we can expect the ITAs to go up and CRS score to come down in the upcoming draws. As a result, the current year is the best year to migrate to Canada.