1st Arrima draw of Quebec invites 512 candidates
Jan 13, 2022: 1st Arrima draw of Quebec invites 512 candidates
As per the latest news, the 1st Arrima draw of Quebec invites 512 candidates. Besides, to qualify the applicants needed a score of 602 points or more.
Also, the selected applicants from the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (QSWP) can now apply for permanent selection.
If you have an invite in this draw, then it means your occupation comes under one of the following 21 targeted occupations:
- Computer and information systems managers – NOC 0213
- Computer engineers (excluding software engineers and designers) – NOC 2147
- Information systems analysts and consultants – NOC 2171
- Database analysts and data administrators – NOC 2172
- Software engineers and designers – NOC 2173
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers – NOC 2174
- Web designers and developers – NOC 2175
- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians – NOC 2241
- Computer network technicians – NOC 2281
- User support technicians – NOC 2282
- Information systems testing technicians – NOC 2282
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses – NOC 3012
- Licensed practical nurses – NOC 3233
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates – NOC 3413
- Secondary school teachers – NOC 4031
- Elementary school and kindergarten teachers – NOC 4032
- Early childhood educators and assistants – NOC 4214
- Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations – NOC 5131
- Graphic arts technicians – NOC 5223
- Graphic designers and illustrators – NOC 5241
- Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade – NOC 6221
1st Arrima draw of Quebec invites 512 candidates. Shows promising draws for upcoming 2022 draws.
Quebec is 1 of the largest provinces of Canada. And unlike any other Canadian province, it also needs foreign skilled workers to meet its labour market needs. Also, looking at 2021, we can see a rise in the number of people moving to this province. So, if you wish to live, settle, work and or study in the province then you must apply now. Because we can expect the upcoming draws to select a higher number of applicants.
However, the French province has its own immigration system. As a result, you can only apply via the Arrima portal. So, if you have the right skills, for the right job then you too can apply for the same.
Besides, after getting a nomination from Quebec you can apply to IRCC for a Canada PR.
Furthermore, in 2021, Quebec issued a total of 3564 invites. And we can expect the province to follow the same pathway.