17th MPNP special draw for Ukraine issues 22 LAAs
17th MPNP special draw for Ukraine issues 22 LAAs on Aug 25 2023
Manitoba after its last July 28, 2023, MPNP special immigration draw held the new MPNP draw. The 17th MPNP special draw for Ukraine issues 22 LAAs. And in comparison, to the July 28, 2023, MPNP draw we can see a rise of 1 point in LAAs.
Manitoba’s special immigration draw series is as per the Canadian federal government’s initiative to support Ukraine amidst the ongoing war with Russia. Canada is known to be one of the most active nations in terms of protecting the integrity of human rights and fostering and conducting initiatives for the same. The current draw series aims at helping warstruck Ukrainians escape the aftermath of the war on their homeland. And safely move to Canada to lead a happy, safe and successful life.
As a Ukrainian who can qualify in the MPNP Special Immigration Draw?
Thus, the current 17th MPNP draw selected 22 applicants in the MPNP draw for Ukraine. And Ukrainians who match the following conditions have an LAA in the current draw:
- Firstly, be a legal citizen of Ukraine.
- Secondly, have a minimum language skill level of CLB level 4.
- Besides, your language test results must be valid and not more than 2 years old at the time of applying to MPNP.
- Also, have connections from Manitoba via family, family-like connections, community, past study and or work.
- Further, have a minimum EOI score of 60 as per the MPNP assessment.
- Finally, you must meet the MPNP SWO category’s eligibility criteria including the requirement of sufficient funds to be considered for an LAA in the current draw.
So, if you match the above terms then you will have a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) for Manitoba PNP nomination. Once you get an MPNP nomination you can apply to IRCC for a Canada PR visa.