15th MPNP Special draw invitations up 20 points for Ukrainians
June 26, 2023: 15th MPNP Special draw invitations up 20 points for Ukrainians
Manitoba held its latest draw and, in the 15th MPNP Special draw invitations up 20 points for Ukrainians. Besides, the MPNP Special Immigration Measure draw selected 49 applicants to apply for provincial nomination. Also, to qualify in the 15th MPNP Special draw applicants needed to:
- Firstly, be a citizen of Ukraine.
- Secondly, have a minimum language skill level of CLB 4.
- CELPIP: Reading – 4 bands | Writing – 4 bands | Listening – 4 bands | Speaking – 4 bands
- IELTS: Reading – 3.5 bands | Writing – 4.0 bands | Listening – 4.5 bands | Speaking – 4.0 bands
- TEF: Reading: 121 – 150 | Writing: 181 – 225 | Listening: 145 – 180 | Speaking: 181 – 225
- TCF: Reading: 342 – 374 | Writing: 4 – 5 | Listening: 145 – 180 | Speaking: 4 – 5
- Also, have a connection with Manitoba via family connection, family-like connection, community, past work experience and or study.
- Besides, have a minimum of 60 points on the MPNP Assessment Grid.
- Further, meet all the terms for the MPNP Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) category.
- This also includes having sufficient proof of settlement funds.
May 25, 2023, MPNP draw VS June 26, 2023, draw
In comparison to the last 14th MPNP Special Immigration draw on May 25, 2023, we can see a clear rise in the selection of applicants.
- Firstly, the current draw selected a total of 49 applicants. Whereas May 25, 2023, MPNP draw issued 29 invites to applicants from Ukraine.
- Secondly, this indicates a rise of 20 points in the issuing of invitations to further apply for a Provincial Nomination Certificate.
Moreover, looking at the past draw, we are seeing a positive rise in the selection of applicants. Thus, anyone who wishes to escape the war-stricken Ukraine can apply for the same. Also, their chances of getting an MPNP PNP nomination and Canada PR visa are higher.
This is because Canada is known for its humanitarian efforts. And is always willing to accept refugees and asylum seekers from all over the world. In 2023, Canada is set to offer permanent residency to:
- 76,305 applicants under its Refugees and Protected Persons.
- 15,985 applicants under its Humanitarian & Compassionate and Other category.
This is the reason we see in the 15th MPNP Special draw invitations up 20 points for Ukrainians. In short, apply for a Canada PR visa in such a great country like Canada.