15th BC PNP Tech Pilot draw selects 57 applicants
On July 07, 2020, 15th BC PNP Tech Pilot draw selects 57 applicants. To qualify applicants needed a CRS score of 80.
B.C on July 07 held its latest tech pilot draw and issued 57 Invitation to Apply (ITA). BC PNP selected applicants who had a job offer in 29 eligible occupations. Besides, on June 04 British Columbia (BC) announced that the Tech Pilot will accept application till 2021. Also, the CRS score requirement has been the same as compared to the last June 23 Tech Pilot draw. The qualifying CRS score for the 15th BC PNP Tech Pilot was 80. Further, the selected applicants can now apply for nomination for permanent residence in Canada.
If you too received an ITA in this draw, then it means:
- Firstly, you have a job offer in of the 29 eligible occupations in the B.C technology sector.
- Secondly, this job offer must be:
- a minimum of 1 year.
- At the time of application to BC PNP, at least 120 days must be remaining.
- You applied to BC PNP under one of its streams and sub-streams such as:
- Skilled Immigration – Skilled Worker or International Graduate
- Express Entry B.C – Skilled Worker or International Graduate.
- Also, you have a minimum CRS score of 80.
Besides, in case you receive an ITA under the EEBC stream of BC PNP then in addition to the above, you must:
- have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- have applied under one of the streams of the EE system:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
Moreover, if you receive a nomination against your EE profile from B.C then your chance of receiving an ITA to apply for a Canada PR increases.
In short, looking at Canada Immigration trends the 15th BC PNP Tech Pilot draw selects 57 applicants. Thus, the CRS score is either stable or slipping lower. But the number of applicants getting selected in only increasing. So, Apply Now!