158 international students selected in May 26 OINP draw
Ontario immigration news: 158 international students selected in May 26 OINP draw.
As per the latest updates from Ontario, 158 international students selected in May 26 OINP draw. Also, the details of this draw are:
- 148 selected in a general draw with a CRS score requirement of 73.
- Whereas the remaining 11 selected under the Regional Immigration Pilot.
Besides, to qualify the applicants needed to meet terms such as:
- Have an EOI profile in the OINP pool.
- Qualify for Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream.
Also, Ontario’s International Student Stream under the OINP Employer Job Offer stream selects applicants who:
- Meet all the terms of the stream,
- Have graduated from a Canadian recognised institution, and
- Have a job offer from the province.
To get a nomination you must first submit an EOI to OINP. After that, your profile enters the OINP Pool. And your profile will get an EOI score as per certain factors. Such as job skill level, work experience, education, language skill level etc. Ontario holds periodic immigration draws. And if you match the cut-off or have an EOI score higher than the required score, you will get an ITA. But an ITA is not a PR but a formal invitation that allows you to apply to OINP for nomination.
After you get a nomination, you can apply for Canada PR. getting a nomination is like Ontario endorsing your application to IRCC for permanent residence in Canada. This adds weightage to your application and increases your chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR.
So, if you are yet to apply for Canada PR then hurry up. Because Canada is the most popular country when it comes to immigration. Do not lose your golden chance. Apply now. Now, take our Free Assessment or Contact Us for more details.