155 ITAs issued in latest PEI PNP draw
On May 20, 2021, 155 ITAs issued in latest PEI PNP draw.
As per latest news from Prince Edward Island, 155 ITAs issued in latest PEI PNP draw. Also, the details for the same are as follows:
- 138 applicants selected under Express Entry and Labour Impact applicants
- 17 applicants selected under the Business Impact category.
- But, to qualify under this category, the applicants needed a minimum score of 80.
Besides, in comparison to the last April 15, 2021, PEI PNP draw the current draw selected just 1 less applicant. However, the CRS score requirement for the Business Impact category is up by 5 points. Overall, the draw seems to have a rise in the CRS score requirement.
If you received an ITA under the PEI PNP Express Entry stream, you are in for a blast. Because if you have an ITA under an EE linked PNP stream then it means you:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, have applied to the PEI PNP EE stream.
- Finally have a qualifying CRS score for the same.
And when you get a nomination against your EE profile then you get an additional 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of your application getting picked up for an invite. This invite will now help you to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Looking at the past draws this year, PEI PNP started 2021 with a hit by selecting 211 applicants on Jan 21 2020. After that, the numbers did come down but it is now slowly picking up the pace of selecting applicants for Canada PR.
Want to apply for a Canadian permanent residence? Take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.