154 candidates qualify for BC PNP invitation in new draw
Aug 29, 2023: 154 candidates qualify for BC PNP invitation in new draw
Upto 154 candidates qualify for BC PNP invitation in new draw held on Aug 29. Also, the details of the latest British Columbia BC PNP draw are:
Draw 1 – Tech draw
- Firstly, 102 applicants have an invitation.
- Secondly, the minimum qualifying EOI score is 88.
Draw 2 – Targeted draw: Skilled Worker, International Graduate and EEBC category
- Firstly, 28 applicants from the Childcare: Early Childhood Educators and Assistants (NOC 42202) sector have an invitation.
- Secondly, 20 applicants from the healthcare sector have a PNP invitation.
- Also, up to fewer than 5 applicants have an invitation. And their job profile comes under other targeted priority sectors.
- Besides, the qualifying draw score for the above three targeted profiles was set at 60.
British Columbia under BC PNP issues invitations to skilled workers. This is to make sure the province can fill its rising job vacancies and meet its economic needs. If you have the right skills for the right job in BC, then you too shall get an invitation to apply for PNP nomination. In addition, applicants who apply to the BC PNP EEBC Category benefit more in comparison to its other sub-streams. This is because the EEBC category is linked to Canada’s Express Entry (EE) System.
So, if you get a provincial nomination against your active EE profile then you get an extra 600 CRS points. When these points add to your CRS score in the EE pool, your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) go up. Besides, getting an ITA is a very crucial step in applying for a Canada PR visa.
As getting an ITA shows that you have cleared an EE draw, and IRCC is inviting you to apply for permanent residency in Canada.