1408 NOIs issued in the top OINP PNP Tech draw of the year
Oct 27, 2021: 1408 NOIs issued in the top OINP PNP Tech draw of the year
Ontario shares positive and high updates as 1408 NOIs issued in the top OINP PNP Tech draw of the year. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a CRS score between 455-467.
Besides, the applicants who have been selected in this draw created their Express Entry profile between Oct 27, 2020 – Oct 27, 2021.
The current draw selected applicants from the following tech occupations:
- Software engineers and designers – NOC 2173
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers – NOC 2174
- Computer engineers – NOC 2147
- Web designers and developers – NOC 2175
- Database analysts and data administrators – NOC 2172
- Computer and information systems managers – NOC 0213
If you received an ITA in this draw, then it means you have:
- Applied to the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Applied to 1 of the following EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Besides, applied to the OINP Tech Pilot.
- Have a job offer in an eligible tech occupation.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score between 455-467.
Once you get an ITA from BC against your EE profile, you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This score increases your chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR. And once an ITA for permanent residence in Canada comes you must submit a complete application for Canada PR within 60 days.
So, looking at the past prospects we can see a consistent rise in the issuing of ITAs. Because the same can be testified from April 13, 2021, OINP Tech draw, and Feb 16, 2021, OINP Tech Pilot.
So, apply now to get a quick and easy Canada PR visa. Free Assessment. Contact Us.