121 ITAs issued in new PEI PNP EOI draw
PEI PNP Update: 121 ITAs issued in new PEI PNP EOI draw
On Feb 18, 2021, 121 ITAs issued in new PEI PNP EOI draw. To qualify in this draw, the 82 applicants selected from the Business Impact category needed a minimum CRS score of 82 to qualify. Whereas PEI PNP did not share the CRS score requirement for the 102 applicants selected under the Labour Impact and Express Entry category.
The PEI PNP is Prince Edward Island’s (PEI) own immigration pathway. It helps the province select applicants who can meet its labour market and economic needs. If you have the skills to grow the PEI economy, then you must apply to this program. because as per your skills sets you can score a nomination from the province. And when a province nominates you for PR, then your chances of getting a quick and easy Canada PR goes up.
To apply to the PEI PNP, you can either apply directly or can apply via an Express Entry System linked PEI PNP stream. However, if you choose to apply to an Express Entry (EE) linked PEI PNP stream then you must:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Further, have applied to the PEI Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a minimum CRS score to qualify under the same.
Besides, the applicants who received an ITA in the current draw will get an extra 600 CRS score against their EE profile. As a result, the applicant’s chances to get an ITA to apply for Canada PR increases.