1186 ITAs issued in Feb 16 OINP Tech draw
Canada to offer PR to 1186 ITAs issued in Feb 16 OINP Tech draw.
With a CRS score between 453 – 467 1186 ITAs issued in Feb 16 OINP Tech draw. Applicants who qualified in this draw can now apply for Canada PR.
The OINP Tech Pilot program helps Ontario in selecting applicants with strong tech skills. To do so the OINP selects profiles from the Express Entry (EE) pool. But the profiles must meet the terms of the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream and must have work experience in 1 of the targeted tech occupations.
The applicant will get a Notification of Interest (NOI) in its IRCC account. Post that it can submit an online application to OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. But you must do so within 45 days of getting an NOI. The applicant will then be selected in periodic OINP draws.
If you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in this draw, then it means you have:
- An active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Besides, after getting an NOI, have applied to OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Finally have a CRS score between 453 – 467.
If you get a nomination against your EE profile, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residence.
Looking at the current positive Canada immigration trends all Canada immigration draws are lowering CRS score. Also, the number of ITAs being issued is increasing positively. Thus, applying for Canadian PR would be the right decision to take. Apply now and get Canada PR soon.