115 French speaking applicants selected in July 21 2021 OINP draw
Ontario Update: 115 French speaking applicants selected in July 21 2021 OINP draw
115 French speaking applicants selected in July 21 2021 OINP draw. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a CRS score between 461-467. Besides, applicants in this draw have been selected under the Express Entry (EE) System. And the selected profiles were created between July 21, 2020 – July 21, 2021.
In case you have an ITA in this draw then it means you have:
- An active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Education Level
- Besides, have applied to the OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score between 461 – 467.
Besides, as you have an ITA to get a provincial nomination, you can claim an extra 600 CRS score against your EE profile. As a result, your chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residence in Canada will increase.
Looking at the last May 04 draw for this category we can see that:
- 13 more people have been selected.
- CRS score is up by 3 points.
Up till now, Canada has held only 4 draws for the OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream. And looking at the details we can see a 2-3 point rise in the CRS score. Whereas the number of ITAs seems to fluctuate back and forth.
The OINP is Ontario’s way of hiring temporary foreign workers with the right skills to grow its economy. Anyone who meets the province’s demands gets an ITA for nomination. And once they get a nomination, they can easily apply to IRCC for Canada PR.