104 candidates get nomination in the 1st Saskatchewan PNP draw of 2022
Jan 12, 2022: 104 candidates get nomination in the 1st Saskatchewan PNP draw of 2022
104 candidates get nomination in the 1st Saskatchewan PNP draw of 2022. Also, to qualify in this draw the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of:
- Express Entry – 37 ITAs issued. CRS score set at 68.
- Occupations in-demand – 67 ITAs issued. CRS score set at 68.
Besides, the current draw targeted select job occupations that come under the following NOC code:
- Medical Laboratory Technologists – NOC 3211
- Paramedical Occupations – NOC 3234
- Psychologists – NOC 4151
- Medical Sonographers – NOC 3216
- Occupational Therapists – 3143
- Medical Radiation Technologists – 3215
Saskatchewan’s SINP program continues to hire foreign skilled workers to meet its economic and labour market needs. The current draw may show a slow rise in the figures. But looking at the overall effect of positive Canadian immigration trends we can surely see a rise in ITAs and a fall in the CRS score.
In addition, the SINP is linked directly to Canada’s Express Entry (EE) System. And as it is linked to SINP, it can pick applicants from the EE pool to offer nomination.
Moreover, if you have an ITA in this draw then it means you have:
- Firstly, have an active EE profile.
- Secondly, applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the SINP EE sub-stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 68.
Further, after having a nomination against your EE profile you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This will increase your chances of getting an ITA to submit Canada PR visa application. So, apply now and get a Canada PR in 2022 soon.