101st MPNP EOI draw selects 206 applicants
Oct 22 101st MPNP EOI draw selects 206 applicants. Out of which 22 applicants were selected from the Express Entry system.
On Oct 22 Manitoba held its latest draw select prospective applicants where 101st MPNP EOI draw selects 206 applicants. Also, the applicants were selected from its 3 sub-streams:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM) – 161 applicants selected with 375 CRS score.
- International Education Stream (IES) – 30 applicants selected.
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) – 15 applicants selected with 771 CRS score under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative of MPNP.
Besides, out of 206 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA), 22 LAAs were issued to applicants who had a valid Express Entry ID and a Job Seeker Validation Code.
101st MPNP EOI draw selects 206 applicants. CRS score low by big numbers.
Oct 22 MPNP draw slashed its CRS score requirement by big numbers. This comes as great news to applicants who wish to get an LAA for permanent residence in Canada under the MPNP. Besides, the same is evident from the last Oct 08 MPNP draw. Because in comparison, in the Oct 20 MPNP draw:
- SWM – CRS score low by 153 points and 9 more applicants selected
- IES – CRS score low by 5 points and 5 more applicants selected
- SWO – CRS score low by 160 points and 1 more applicant selected
- LAA to EE applicants – 2 more.
Thus, looking at the above difference in the current and the past draw we can only expect the CRS score requirement to fall. Also, there will be an increase in the selection of applicants in the upcoming draws.
MPNP to pick more EE profile in future
MPNP always issues LAAs to applicants who have a valid EE ID and Job Seeker Validation Code. In case you received an LAA then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry profile.
- Have a valid Job Seeker Validation Code.
- Also, have applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Further, have applied to MPNP.
- Finally have an LAA from MPNP.
Besides, looking at the current increase in the selection of profiles we can only expect the number to go up.