1 Million Empty Canadian Job positions Available For Foreign Skilled Workers
1 Million Empty Canadian Job Positions Available For Foreign Skilled Workers
A recent Statistics Canada report shows job vacancies in Canada to be very high. Currently, Canada needs to fill up to 1 million job positions. Such is the current plight of the nation.
Earlier Canada had to fill up to 874,700 empty job positions but now it has to fill up to 1,012,900 empty job positions. Also, there is a 5.9% increase in Canada’s job vacancy rate. This means Canada needs more foreign skilled workers to fill its ever-increasing job positions.
1 Million empty Canadian job positions available for foreign skilled workers. And the following are the updates on the Statistics Canada report:
- And since March Canada is trying to fill up to 1,012,900 empty job positions.
- Thie job vacancies are up by 22.6% (+186,400) in March 2022. Whereas since March 2021 the Canadian job vacancies are up by 60.05% (+382,000).
- Job vacancies in the accommodation and food services sector is by 37.2% (+42,900) in March 2022.
- As a result, employers have been trying to fill up to 158,100 job positions. Also, the job vacancy rate for this sector is 12.8% which is the highest among all the Canadian sectors.
- The retail trade sector had 109,200 job vacancies in March 2022 which is a 37.2% rise since Feb 2022. After that, the job vacancies grew by 40.7% (+31,600).
- 154,500 job vacancies in the healthcare and social assistance sector. This figure is 16.0% (+21,300) rise in job vacancies from Feb 2022.
- The construction sector sees a rise of 81,900 job vacancies. And this vacancy rate is up by 26.6% (+17,200) since Feb 2022.
Job vacancies across Canada are at an all-time high
In March all the Canadian provinces were trying hard to retain skilled workers. because the number of empty job vacancies increased in all provinces majorly. The following are the details for the same:
- Saskatchewan +49.4% (up to 26,600 rise in empty job positions)
- Nova Scotia +45.6% (up to 23,000 rise in empty job positions)
- Newfoundland and Labrador +43.1% up to 8,300 rise in empty job positions)
- Manitoba up to 30,000 rise in empty job positions.
- British Columbia up to 178,300 rise in empty job positions.
So, looking at the above figures, we can see that Canada needs a vast number of foreign skilled workers. And that too on an immediate basis. So that it can fill its empty job positions, meet labour market needs and continue to grow its economy.
1 Million Empty Canadian Job positions Available For Foreign Skilled Workers. As a result, if you dream to move to Canada and settle successfully then you must apply now.
Apply now with the expert visa assistance of our best Canada immigration consultants.
Sign up and get Free Assessment. Contact Us to know which is the best Canada visa option for you.