1 less LAA issued in June 17 MPNP draw
As per the latest Canada immigration news, 1 less LAA issued in June 17 MPNP draw.
1 less LAA issued in June 17 MPNP draw in comparison to the last June 07 MPNP draw. In the current draw 141 applicants received an ITA under the following sub-streams:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 95 LAAs issued.
- CRS requirement set at 430.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 22 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 24 LAAs issued under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- CRS score set at 703.
Besides, out of a total of 141 LAAs issued, 10 have been issued to applicants with a valid Express Entry (EE) ID and a Job Seeker Validation Code.
Are you 1 of the 10 applicants who meet the above-stated terms? If yes, then it means you have:
- Applied to EE system.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-stream such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Also, have applied to MPNP.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score for the MPNP sub-stream they have applied for.
The Manitoba Immigrant Nominee Program (MPNP) helps Manitoba select skilled workers. The purpose to do this is to meet its labour market needs and catapult economic growth. Such measures help in the recruitment of the right set of skilled workers for the right job positions. Over the past few years, the GDP rate has increased for the province. In 2019, the GDP grew by 1.1%, whereas in 2020 it declined by 3.6% whereas it is expected to grow by 6.0% in 2021.
In short, we can credit this growth to the influx of foreign immigrants seeking and getting permanent residence in Canada. So, if you too wish to settle in Canada then apply for a Canada visa now.